05/10/2018 – President Donald J. Trump – Presidential Make America Great Again Rally at Northside Middle School in Elkhart on May 10, 2018 – Northside Middle School – Elkhart, IN, USA – Keywords: president, donald, trump Orientation: Landscape Face Count: 5 – True – Photo Credit: Jerome Lynch / PRPhotos.com – Contact (1-866-551-7827) – Landscape Face Count: 5

BREAKING: President Trump signs Executive Order to extend unemployment benefits

At an afternoon White House press conference today, President Trump made the surprise announcement that he would be signing an Executive Order to extend benefits to the unemployed.

Those making less than $100,000 a year and who are still unemployed due to the pandemic can qualify for an additional $400 per week.

25% of the unemployment benefits will be paid by the states while the other 75% will be carried by the Federal Government.

This announcement comes today after a whole week has gone by since unemployment benefits ended and no new deal had been reached as of yet.

Latest News

NEW REPORT: Jordan Peele to release 2 movies in 2024

Comedian turned horror Director Jordan Peele will return to direct and produce through his Monkeypaw Productions production company.  This according to a report today on Deadline.com, Peele will have 2 movies release in 2024.  The first arriving theatrically in 2024…

Who is Halle Bailey from The Little Mermaid?

The world is falling in love with Disney’s newest Princess Halle Bailey from The Little Mermaid. The animated film became a classic right behind The Lion King when it was released in the 1990’s. Now that instant classic is set…

What does Lord of the Rings and Top Gun: Maverick have in common at the Oscars?

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King came out 20 years ago this year. It was a monstrous box office phenomenon making over $1.1B on a $94m production budgets and sweeping over 11 Oscar wins in various…

Interview With Lexy Kolker

Photo Credit: Teren Oddo Lexy is an American Actress Where are you from and how did you get your start in the acting world? I am from Woodland Hills, CA and I started acting at 5 years old after watching…

Interview with Neela Jolene

Photo Credit: JD Dominguez How have your roles in previous projects (like Astrall Story, Dhar Mann, and Take It Easy) helped prepare you for your role as Grace in Brat TV’s new hit, “Juniors”? Every job I get has been…